Thursday, February 18, 2010

Being bad, being good.

Things I have been bad about: black pepper, gum ("natural" gum from New Seasons with xylitol), lemon wedges in my hot water (instead of just the zest). But come on. Black pepper? Lemon? I've just been having hot water because herbal tea could interact or cancel out my herbal supplements taken to correct the hormonal imbalance. Also I've been having cinnamon stick in hot water, and I don't think I'm supposed to have cinnamon either. Sigh.

Other things I Should Not Have Eaten But Did Anyway: I had Super Torta a few nights ago, which was SO FUCKING DELICIOUS. 2 tacos and half a cheese quesadilla. So that's Cheese and Corn (tortillas). But it was a difficult day and I felt like I deserved a break. It was the 1st day of my unexpected period. (It's another story altogether.) Then, things at work last night were especially crazy and I had to stay late. Dinner was ordered for us and I had a steak falafel. That means giant bready flat bread and gooey yogurty goodness.

OH WELL.

Oh well, because here's what I have been very very good at: Not having ANY caffeine, and not consuming ANY sugar. So there. And that is a really big deal. I feel that it is the most important part of this whole diet. People! I did frickin' Valentine's day with no chocolate or candy at all. I rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment