Friday, February 5, 2010

What I ate Today : DAY 1

I went to see Dr. Carlotta Watson yesterday, who is a highly-recommended Kinesiologist. She put me on a verrrry restricted diet. I am totally into this. I have been eating way too much sugar for way too long. Also: frozen Weight Watchers lunches galore, and other chemically, weird shit that isn't real food. I'm very excited to tune up my system from the inside out, and work out these hormonal imbalances for good. I really don't want to be on some sort of hormone replacement for the rest of my life.

Friday, February 5th
Breakfast:
Two eggs, scrambled in BUTTER with broccoli tops & red pepper. Topped with green salsa and a big ass slice of avocado, and a pinch of sea salt. Also, my very last caffeine for a long time- a big mug of English Breakfast tea, made with distilled water. The only kind of water I can have.

Sorry, Cereal and Berries. I was getting tired of you anyway.

Snack:
Turkey Jerky! Oh the insanity. I never thought Beef and Turkey Jerky would be a staple in my diet, but here we go.

Lunch Quandary: I bought a tuna salad sandwich yesterday at Mr. French, which I cannot eat. I think I will bring it home for Jesse on the way to counseling. Tuna is fine, but the bread, the mayo, and whatever else is in there is off limits. I think I will get an enormous salad at New Seasons.

BAD ALERT: I'm currently chewing a piece of gum. Evil, evil gum. It has Phenylalanine (also in diet sodas and Fiber One cereal, which I ate religiously for over a year) and also Soy Lecithin and Aspartame. Bad Bad Bad. I just wanted to get rid of the Turkey Jerky breath and flirt with disaster. Just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment